Monday, December 31, 2012

Ready? Set? Write!


Have you always wanted to write a novel? Me too.  So, last year I did just that. I sat down and put pen to paper, so to speak, and crafted my first novel. I call it Breathing on Her Own. Of course it is presently in the hands of my publisher, so that could change. I'll share more about that book later.

Now I’m ready to start my next novel. I have decided to create this blog so others can join me on the journey.

In a way, this idea has its roots in my writing group. During those meetings, I would share bits and pieces of what I was doing and learning along the way while drafting my first book. I shared the obstacles I encountered, the research I had completed, and the questions still unanswered in my story. I talked about what my characters were doing and let my writing group read sections of text for comment. Writing is a process. It is sometimes a little messy, but fun.

This time I am inviting you to join me. Who knows? Maybe we will both learn something along the way.


Ready? Set? Let's Write!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here. I look forward to hearing from you.